Royal Gateway is an all private development comprising 336 exclusive apartments and penthouses.
Part of The Royal Docks regeneration master plan
The development will comprise five apartment blocks
Facilities include concierge, podium landscaped gardens and secure parking (at an additional cost). The development has a market style pedestrianised walkway, surrounded by 13 commercial units.
Developer: Galliard Homes
High quality specifications
– Living/Dining Room: Oak strip engineered timber flooring, living room socket Sky+ enabled
– Kitchen: Fully integrated smeg appliances, stone worktops
– Bedroom: Fully fitted carpets, fully fitted wardrobes
– Bathroom/Shower Room: Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled porcelain walls, reconstituted stone vanity topLocation
– within minutes of the Royal Docks, Canning Town town centre, ExCel exhibition centre and London City Airport
Estimated completion: Q3-4 2016
Leasehold: 249 years
The regeneration of the Royal Docks is set to be the largest development of its kind in the UK, transforming a 35-acre site into a state-of-the-art business district. The development sits just minutes from Canary wharf and the City by DLR and journey times will decrease further when the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House is introduced.
Nearest underground station:
– Canning Town (est. 5 minute walk away): Jubilee Line, DLR
– Crossrail- once completed, at Custom House
Development brochure: Brochure